Website Privacy Notice
- Collection of Personal Data and its processing
I.1 Personal Information that we process
For the purposes of this privacy notice, ‘Personal Information’ is any data that relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of Sincera.
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as:
- Personal Data that you provide via our website, including information you provide through forms on this Site e.g. name, email address, designation, and company;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies;
I.2 Use of your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide better usability, troubleshooting, and Site maintenance;
- To understand which parts of this Site are visited and how frequently;
- To provide access to desirable content based on your preferences;
- To process job applications;
- To provide information and services as requested by you;
- To assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services;
- To perform client communication, service, billing, and administration;
- To conduct data analysis;
- To maintain leads;
- To run marketing or promotional campaigns;
- To create brand awareness;
- To provide better services and generate demand;
- To market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable law; and
- To conduct processing necessary to fulfill other contractual obligations for the individual.
I.3 Legal basis for processing Personal Data
We process your Personal Data when it is in the legitimate interests of Sincera in connection with marketing, sales, and promotion of services that we provide, or which are procured using our services and to improve and enhance the range of those services and offerings. We process your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Communication – We may use your Personal Data to administer and provide services you request or have expressed an interest in, to communicate with you in case of customer support, to process transactions, for sending newsletters, updates, and promotional materials, for seeking your opinion and feedback and personalize and/or tailor any communications that we may send you.
- Advertising – We may use your Personal Data to carry out advertising and market research based on behavioural metrics, geo-location data, demographic data, and marketing preferences we capture. We may permit certain third-party companies to help us tailor advertising based on use.
- Activity Tracking – We may use your Personal Data to track your activity on our digital platforms and personalize and improve your experience. This can be used to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences or for profiling purposes to enable us to personalize and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us.
- Optimization- We may use your Personal Data to operate, improve and maintain this Site, to prevent fraud and abuse.
- Data Sharing – We may use and share your Personal Data with third parties with whom we have contractual relationship.
II. Disclosure of Personal Data, Data Recipients and Transfer::
Sincera does not share your Personal Data with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission.
We share your Personal Data within:
- Business partners;
- Service vendors;
- Authorized third-party agents; or
The following applies only where the data controller processing your Personal Data is domiciled in the European Economic Area (“EEA”):
We transfer Personal Data to countries outside the EEA to third parties, including to countries which have different data protection standards to those which apply in the EEA. Where service providers process your Personal Data in countries deemed adequate by the European Commission, we rely on the European Commission’s decision to protect your Personal Data.
For transfers to service providers outside the EEA, we use standard contractual clauses or rely on controller-processor contracts entered into with the service providers.
Cookies are alphanumeric files containing small amounts of information, which are placed on your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. It allows us to recognize your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions. Cookies can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Without them, using the web can be a cumbersome experience. Loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not prevent it from working. Cookies cannot access any other information on your computer.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED – Majorly we use two types of cookies:
- Sincera/Permanent cookies – Sincera cookies help us recognize you as an existing user, so it’s easier for you to return to our website without signing in again. After signing in, the Sincera cookies stay on your browser and will be read when you return on to our sites. These remain on your computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
- Session cookies – Session cookies only last for as long as the session exists (they get erased when the user closes the browser).
We use personal information captured through cookies to make your interaction with us faster and more secure. They may be used for the following purposes:
- Preferences – Cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. Remembering your preferences enables us to personalize and display advertisements and other contents for you.
- Processing – Cookies enable the website to work efficiently. Basis such cookies, we are able to deliver services that a website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website.
- Communication – We may use information collected via cookies to communicate with you, for sending newsletters, seeking your opinion and feedback and providing you services and promotional materials.
IV. Access, correction, objection of your Personal Data:
Subject to the local legal requirements, you have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your Personal Data that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You also have the right to object to certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Data, to withdraw this consent. Where we process your Personal Data because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Data. Specifically, in certain circumstances, you have the following personal data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you.
- The right to be forgotten. Where no overriding legal basis or legitimate reason continues to exist for processing personal data, you may request that we delete the personal data. This includes personal data that may have been unlawfully processed. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure erasure.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data including where the processing involves automated decision-making.
- The right of restriction. You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our services.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You can assert your rights in the corresponding sections by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
V. Security of your Personal Data
Sincera intends to protect your Personal Data and maintain its accuracy, and we implement reasonable administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
VI. Retention of your Personal Data
Personal Data will be retained permanently unless explicitly requested for deletion by data subject or as per applicable legal requirements at that point in time.
VII. Partner Websites
Sincera provides links to third-party websites and services. However, Sincera is not responsible for the privacy statements, practices, or the contents of such third-party websites.
VIII. How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy notice, please
IX. Updates to this Privacy Notice
Sincera may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website.